Thursday, October 27, 2011
ASEB rented worker electrocuted at Kalaigaon in Assam
One Pabitra Baro (27) son of Gajen Baro of Bhehguri village under Kalaigaon PS died today due to electrocution at Tengabari village near Kalaigaon.According to information,Pabitra Baro father of a two and half years old girl was working at ASEB Kalaigaon office (on rental basis) for last two years.While he was repairing LT line at Tengabari today unexpected flow of current due to negligence of ASEB Kalaigaon office,killed him instantly on high poles. People agitated against ASEB for not attending the spot till evening.
Posted by Jayanta Kumar Das